Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Flowers


Just poppin' in to share some purdy-ness with you.


The lilacs were cut (with permission) from our neighbor's bush, and they smelled AH-mazing!


And the roses came from our yard.


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I know I did.  Hubby cooked breakfast AND dinner after church.  He did good - Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, noodles, corn, and dinner rolls.  And he did all the clean up for the meals.  And after we got home from the evening service I was able to sweet talk him into a foot massage.  

A very good day indeed.  : )


                                              


Linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Steph, what an amazing day you had! I love the vingette with the flowers, and the roses are pretty too! Love love the cheese box...you find some awesome treasures!
    Luv,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers! You sure had a wonderful Mother's Day♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...